We will be walking as a team in the Making Strides against Breast Cancer event on Sunday, October 14. Nationally, one in seven women will develop breast cancer. In our little group of eight, we have had three affected by breast cancer! So, join us in the Manchester, NH walk, or walk in any of the other events happening around the country (find a walk near you). Thanks for your support!
Saturday, October 27, 2:00 pm
Andover Bookstore, 89R Main St., Andover, MA
Diane Mayr, celebrates the release of her new picture book, Run, Turkey, Run!.
"Sure to be a participatory storytime favorite." Kirkus Reviews
Other Run, Turkey, Run! Events:
- Monday, 10/15, 6:30 pm, Gale Library, Newton, NH.
- Thursday, 10/18, 6:00 pm, Pelham Public Library, Pelham, NH
- Monday, 10/22, 6:30 pm, Hampstead Public Library, Hampstead, NH.
- Tuesday, 10/23, 11:00 am, Hollis Public Library, Hollis, NH.
- Thursday, 10/25, 10:00 am, Hills Memorial Library, Hudson, NH.
- Thursday, 10/25, 6:30 pm, Dunbarton Public Library, Dunbarton, NH.
- Friday, 10/26, 10:00 am, Minot-Sleeper Library, Bristol, NH.
- Sunday, 10/28, 10:00 am, taping "Story Time at Critter Corner", Concord, NH.
- Monday, 10/29, 6:30 pm, Hooksett Public Library, Hooksett, NH,
- Tuesday, 10/30, 6:30 pm, Nesmith Library, Windham, NH.
- Monday, 11/5, (private school event), Hogarth Country Day School, Epping, NH.
- Monday, 11/5, 3:30 pm, Hampton Falls Free Library, Hampton Falls, NH.
- Monday, 11/5, 6:30 pm, North Hampton Public Library, North Hampton, NH.
- Wednesday, 11/7, Fisk School, Salem, NH.
- Wednesday, 11/7, 6:30 pm, Kimball Library, Atkinson, NH.
- Thursday, 11/8, 6:30 pm, New Ipswich Library, New Ipswich, NH.
- Tuesday, 11/13, 1:30 pm, Kelley Library, Salem, NH
- Wednesday, 11/14, 6:30 pm, Plaistow Public Library, Plaistow, NH.
- Thursday, 11/15, 6:30 pm, Sandown Public Library, Sandown, NH.