Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Sharing--Your Public Face


If you publish a book, then chances are you're going to be asked to speak at your local school or perhaps the public library. How is your audience going to see you? What will you wear? And, WHAT are you going to do with your hair?

Show up in clean clothes, with a smile on your face, and you should be all set. Yet I can hear you saying, "But the hair! What am I going to do with my hair? Should I wear makeup?"

Oh, my!

If you're looking for direction, or a style change, then I've got something to share with you! Go to the TAAZ Online Makeover site. You can
experiment with a palette of thousands of colors and shades in products ranging from foundation and concealer to multi-tone eye shadow and lip gloss ... even colored contact lenses! With the addition of a hairstyle or change of hair color, the look is complete. The effects are immediate, simple to use and so life-like that the saved result looks like a real photograph.
Take those saved results to the salon, practice what you've learned with the makeup, and TA-DAH! you're gorgeous! Slap on the smile and go! What's that you say? "What am I going to talk about?" Hey, you're a writer, go write something!

--Diane

1 comment:

Jet said...

Well, that was a fun time sucker! Turns out I look okay just as I am, although it was fun being a brunette. Thought I saved the changes, but alas, no!

Thanks, D!

Jet